S&T Cover Ltd, successfully managed what was a small but complex project which required both Road & Rail Closures, Community Liaisons and Liaising with the Housing developer with minimal disruption to the travelling public.
The works consisted of;
- Renewal of barrier machines with BR843 machines (fitted with Ultracontrollers) on new foundations including new barrier pedestal cages.
- Renewal of the wig wag lights light posts with new galvanised steel type.
- Alterations to the signalling circuitry within the existing locations to allow for the use of the BR843 machines.
- Renewal of the audible warning devices.
- Alterations to boundary fencing.
- Update of signalling records.
- Renewal of the Davenset 24V Charger in BL6-D with a 9 Amp Duvine DD910.
All works were successfully installed, Signal Works Tested and commissioned without delay and within budget.