Fareham Life Extension
S&T Cover worked in conjunction with May Gurney on behalf of Network Rail to renew and upgrade the following Signalling equipment in the Fareham area;
- Three existing Signals, E810, E811 and E821 including posts and three Location Cases.
- Construction of a four line gantry and installation of a new Signal, E825 and associated 650v power supply upgrade and new Location Case.
- Re-location of existing E813 Signal.
- Commission as E285 L.O.S., formerly known as 279 L.O.S, .
- Renewal and relocation of TPWS and AWS equipment associated with the above signal works as required
- Provision of a new Technicians Panel in Fareham RR reflecting the alterations from above.
- Updating of the Eastleigh Signal Box Panel to reflect the new Track Circuit
Signal & Gantry Installation
Location Case Installation
Track Circuit, TPWS and AWS Installation
Master Panel Alterations
Signal Works Testing (multiple stages)